Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth











We had the opportunity to take a trip to Disneyland that included both of my sisters and their kiddos, my parents, my Aunt and cousins family. We wondered if Adrienne was really old enough to enjoy it... here are some pictures that prove it to be the happiest place on Earth for our 3 year old. She can't stop talking about going to Disneyland, or singing It's a small world after all.... There were some melt downs, I must admit, but all in all, to see your little one completely star stuck as she meets Snow White, it's just priceless, and we will be returning soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure when you were at D-land, but we were there in the last week in April. Wouldn't that have been funny if we'd run into each other!!!! Anyway, those princess pictures are so cute. (My daughter Millie was so excited to see the princesses, she couldn't stand still. She just kept jumping up and down).

    -Your cousin Anne

    ReplyDelete