Sunday, May 2, 2010

peer pressure first texting, now this?

So... I wasn't going to do this. I'm waaayyy to late to be starting a blog. However, I started texting 3 months ago, so basically the horse is out of the barn. And truly I do love reading other peoples blogs, well some of them. Others.... not so much. So I will abide by the following rules. I may offend some people here.

I promise not to Edit myself and my family into such complete perfection my own mother would not recognize it as my life.

I promise no pictures of interesting medical conditions requesting your opinions

I promise no scandelous photos (I havn't ruled out running for office)

and I'm sure there are a lot more that I will add later. I will warn anyone who may want to read this, that I don't have time for spell check, or grammerical perfection. And if I talk way too much about shopping, home decorating, baking, family, work, shopping. Well this is my life and my blog, and you are certainly free to click that little x in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Watch out world... the Isaacks have a blog...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I would have to agree that the weird medical condition question is not the most brilliant thing to blog- I learned the hard way with my freaky blood vessel eye- it lasted two days before it got swept under the rug. I'm excited you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! I had forgotten about that! It definitely fits in the catagory, but I was actually thinking of this hernia pic someone one shared with the world not my Krisser I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I loved your blog and your family so much. Today I take grandma to SLC for eye surgery. Hope all goes well and we can come visit before the end of summer. I still dream of AZ. Maybe someday!!! Love Aunt Dawna

    ReplyDelete