Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer! At Last!







I LOVE summer. My favorite season by far, if we move back to Phoenix, I might have to change my favorite to Spring, but in Western Washington, spring is wet and grey for the most part, as was the 4th of July. But here on the 6th of July summer is finally here.






The front door is open and Adrienne is sitting on the steps while James is sawing and hammering and trying to finnish our front columns. With the windows open there is a perfect breeze flowing through and I smell someone bbq-ing and hear a lawn mower in the distance. AAAhhhhh, finally summer!






A few of my favorite things about summer:






boating up in the San Juan Islands



flip flop suntan lines



homeade blackberry icecream



watching cute freckles appear accross the bridge of Adri's nose



James making ribs, steaks, salmon or anything else out on the grill






ahhhhh summer in Seattle- all 6-8 weeks of it.






oh, and smores, and of course garage sales. think I've mentioned those before.






No comments:

Post a Comment