Monday, February 14, 2011

My funny Valentine


Here we are on Valentine's Day and it is James's first day on second shift, I'll be snoozing away when he gets home and leaving before he wakes up! Oh well. He did suprise me with cookies from my favorite paradise bakery- which he flew to Phoenix to get (okay, he was there anyway on the long and winding airport hop to join us in California) I don't know that James would appreciate (or notice) a mushy tribute to him and our love (sigh) but I love that man, and am so thankful to be in a happy marriage! This picture made me laugh and reminded me of this awesome deal we started a few months ago. I HATE doing the dishes. Touching soggy food on dishes really grosses me out (ironic given my profession, I know) BUT... I also really enjoy an empty sparkling sink, so James loads and I unload the dishwasher and it's become a bit competitive who is waiting for who. It's a great comprimise, and I'm so getting the better end of that deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment