Friday, January 28, 2011

The Power of Low expectations!


So I FINALLY have this new years resolution thing figured out. For as long as I've been aware of the resolution thing, I have botched it entirely. Either- I have a big insurmoutable goal (the body of Kate Bosworth in the movie Blue Crush, read the standard works strait through, become fluent in Spanish, learn to play the guitar AND the piano, cure cancer ect ect!) This year I was tempted to make my Resolution to have a clean, organized house. That's the goal,but the resolution my friends is this... make the bed everyday. and I've been doing that, and it makes me feel good! So I'm preaching small accomplishments and low expectations folks as the key to happieness!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am doing something similar - just one small thing each day to get my house organized. At the end of the day I feel like I've accomplished so much when really I've just thrown away a piece of garbage. Oh well, it works.

    ReplyDelete