Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mmmmm cookies











I cannot stand store bought frosting. I just think it tastes gross, so I'm pretty good at homeade frosting, but what I can't ever get right is the amount! I keep adding more and more powdered sugar to get the consistancy right, and suddenly I have a giant bowel of frosting!








I love it when you rediscover a recipie you used to make a lot, but havn't made for years. That's what happened with the home made "oreo" cookies I made for young womens today. I only had one chocolate cake mix so I made some with a white cake mix too, and got a little inventive trying to make a fruity frosting for the middle...








Adrienne was helping me and randomly started singing "Frosting the snowman" that girl cracks me up!








Now they are gone, and I'm sad.

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMMM! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! I'm excited to read it often.... I love your conversational tone and garage sale tips... too cute! Glad to see Adri's doing well! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man- these look so good! You need to post the recipe up!

    ReplyDelete