Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My shopping Mecca... well one of them





















Did you know that everything throughout the country that is returned to a Nordstom store is sent to one central place and sold to those in the know at great prices? It's called Last Chance and it's in Phoenix and I have flown in to Phoenix for the sole purpose of shopping there on a few occasions. Even if you don't like to shop, just grabbing a bench and watching the cat fights over the Prada shoes is worth it.
It is the weirdest store ever in a lot of ways. Overwhelming and constantly crowded, and you have to dig for, or sometimes snatch quickley the good stuff. You know how Nordstrom will take back anything supposedly. After shopping at Last chance you will have a testimony of that fact. I am amazed at what people manage to return with a strait face. I've seen some very interesting stains, rips and bizarre things. My friend once tried to buy a pair of shoes without a tag only to find out they were some random persons that decided to walk out in a new pair. I bought 4 huge bags full of stuff (and made poor James figure out how to get it back home!) for about $180.00 4 coats, 5 pairs of earrings, 5 pairs of shoes (3 for Adri, 2 for me), 3 cardigans, 3 shirs, a scarf, 2 pairs of tights, fishnet spanx (they were not selling the guts to wear them unfortunatly) and my new favorite purse a turquoise hobo bag. More I'm sure, here are some of the highlights...and if anyone wants to go shopping with me just say the word!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute Cute! You are the queen of style! What are fishnet spanx? Whatever they are, I'm sure you can pull them off. You are the master of being well dressed. Love u!

    ReplyDelete