Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We are the excited owners of...































Disneyland annual passes! Yes we are hooked, so you get to be bored again and again by my pictures. We just returned from the craziest itinerary which had James driving from Washington to SanDiego, just him, Mason (6) and Adrienne (3) What a brave brave man! He said it wasn't too bad, but I noticed he brought ear plugs....
















They picked me up at the San Diego airport, I was so lucky to make the sold out flight, the only non rev passanger on a very full Southwest flight.
















We did SeaWorld which was fun, more fun for Mason then Adrienne, may I just say that Dolphins have to be the coolest animals ever! Adrienne liked the pink birds (flamingos-I think they are kind of creepy looking) and Mason like the shark tunnel and stingrays. We all got an embarrassing display from a bold Walrus (children, cover your eyes)
















then on to Disney for two days, so fun, and then drove over to Phoenix, for shopping, swimming and friends, Jaque and Momo flew down from SLC where they were partying with the cousins. We all had a ball and then flew home altogether. James, Adri, and I had a panic filled hour where it looked like we weren't going to make it home- but Alaska airlines came through for us, and terminal 2 at sky harbor was so empty we were able to run through the airport and get on a flight home.
















I want to post more about Phoenix shopping and the surprise waiting for me when I returned home, but here are a few favorite Disney/seaworld/phx pics
















PS whenever anyone is going to Disneyland and wants company, tell us! We'll come!!

1 comment:

  1. What's the surprise- what's the surprise???? I'm glad you guys had fun!!! And that the passes worked- call my home number when you get a chance- my cell phone is dead and lost somewhere.

    ReplyDelete